WorkVantage International Workforce Solutions Inc. is a foreign worker placement agency specializing in foreign worker recruitment. We are a federal corporation based in Toronto and are authorized to work throughout Canada. Our foreign workers come from Jamaica, Ecuador and The Philippines. They are qualified, reliable and experienced, and may be the perfect solution in satisfying your organization's labour needs.
Our staff are experienced professionals in the recruitment and placement of foreign workers as well as authorized Immigration Consultant members of The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) with experience in obtaining the necessary government authorization for your company (Labour Market Opinion, LMO now called Labour Market Impact Assessment LMIA) to hire foreign workers. We handle every aspect of the foreign worker recruitment process ourselves. This ensures the quality of the services we provide.
Our rates are clear and fair with NO hidden fees. We are so confident in our services that we provide a 3 month service guarantee.
Why choose our foreign workers?
Our foreign worker agency specializes in providing the most qualified personnel from abroad for Canadian companies. Our experience tells us that foreign workers:
- Are loyal and committed to their employers.
- Exceed the qualifications required for their jobs.
- Are willing to establish long term labour relations which allow them to seek permanent residence visas to settle in Canada indefinitely.
- Fulfill the employer's expectations.
Why our foreign worker agency (WorkVantage)?
- Customized Recruitment. We conduct customized recruitment based on your specific needs.
- Total Knowledge of the Ecuadorian, Mexican, Jamaican and Filipino Labour Markets.
- Live Interviews. Our clients can interview our foreign workers via video-conference, or in person at our offices abroad.
- Government Paperwork Hassle Free. We advise and represent our clients before the government in order to obtain their approval (advertising/LMO or LMIA) for hiring foreign workers in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Settlement Assistance. We provide informational sessions to the foreign workers on how to successfully integrate into Canadian society.
- We have placed foreign workers throughout Canada.
- Performance Guarantee. We offer a 3 month work performance guarantee.
- Sample Profiles at NO Charge. Feel free to ask for sample profiles of our foreign workers.
Labour Market Opinion (LMO) now called Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
In order to hire foreign workers, your company will need a positive LMO/ LMIA issued by the government. In order to obtain a positive LMO/ LMIA you have to comply with advertisement requirements, wages, labour conditions, preparing a recruitment efforts report and completing the application properly. Our Immigration experts will assist you in order to prepare the LMO/ LMIA application for your company.
After a LMO/ LMIA is issued the foreign workers can submit their work visa applications at the Canadian Embassy abroad. If the foreign workers are already in Canada then they can apply for a change of employer, or ask for a work permit extension with the same employer.
If you have already picked out your own foreign worker candidates, we can assist you by preparing the Labour Market Opinion (LMO) now called Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and the work visas/permits for those foreign workers.
To learn more please contact us
Industries we serve
We serve clients in all parts of Canada. Most of our clients have hired our services in order to bring in foreign workers for Alberta, Ontario, Saskatchewan and British Columbia. Through the temporary foreign worker program, we source qualified personnel for the following industries: hospitality, cleaning, restaurant, fast food, food processing, sales, apparel, clerical, customer service, warehousing, manufacturing, parts assembly, construction, oil, telecommunications, agriculture, automotive, electronics, and plastics.